Do you want to learn, help to build, and participate in a small company and do you have an affinity with the maritime world?
Then this could be your opportunity! We are looking for a young professional for our Legal & Claims team. This job can be filled both part-time and full-time.
At IMU, we operate on the basis of ‘learning by doing’. Our claims specialists are there to help you grow and guide you down that road.
How do you start and grow in this role:
– Assist the legal & claims professionals;
– Perform operational work;
– Mastering all facets of maritime liability claims;
– Gather and process knowledge in our digital intelligence room;
– Grow towards a position as Legal & Claims Handler.
You can succeed if you possess:
– Interest in shipping and insurance;
– Familiarity with (maritime) law;
– The ability to communicate in a customer-oriented manner;
– Skill with 100% digital applications;
– English in word and writing at a high level;
– A drive to progress.
Practical experience is not a requirement. With the right mindset and intelligence, we will take you into the IMU team approach, just as IMU stands for “I am You”. Followed by our slogan ‘Growing Better Together’.
Send your application with a well-formulated motivation by email to ML@inmaru.com