Are you looking for an opportunity to participate in a small company and do you have an affinity with the maritime world? While learning and building on the go?
Then this is your chance, because we are looking for an Employee Underwriting. At IMU, we operate on the basis of ‘learning by doing’.
How do you start and grow in this role:
- Provide support to the underwriting department;
- Perform operational work;
- Master all facets of marine liability insurance;
- Produce quotations and build customer relationships;
- Opportunities to progress to the position of Underwriter in Charterers Liability.
You can succeed if you possess:
- Interest in shipping and insurance;
- Communication skills in a customer-oriented manner with empathic thinking;
- Working experience with 100% digital applications;
- English in word and writing at a high level;
- A drive to progress with personal growth and team play.
Practical experience is not a requirement. With the right mindset and intelligence, we will take you into the IMU team approach, just as IMU stands for “I am You”. Followed by our slogan ‘Growing Better Together’.
Send your application with a well-formulated motivation by email to ML@inmaru.com